Thailand Retreat 2015
At Samahita Retreat, Koh Samui January 17-24 2015
with Mikko Seppinen
Retreat Update, October 9
A one-week retreat offering you the opportunity to explore your yoga practice further, on and off the mat. In addition to deepening an established practice the retreat gives inspiration and practical tools to build up a daily practice, or re-establish a regular practice after a break. You will leave this retreat renewed, recommitted, and rejuvenated.
The retreat includes
- Morning Ashtanga yoga Mysore style practice and guided asana sessions
- In-depth afternoon workshops about techniques and philosophy of yoga
- Discussion and Q&A
- Meditation and pranayama sessions
- Fully equipped accommodation with AC
- Full, delicious and healthy brunch and dinner buffets
- Mineral drinking water
- Herbal steam room
- Salt water swimming pool
- Wi-Fi internet
Add to this a peaceful environment surrounded by beautiful nature. The overall workshop experience at Samahita Retreat is restorative and invigorating. Retreat is suitable for students of all levels from complete beginners to advanced practitioners of Ashtanga yoga.
Samahita Retreat: www.samahitaretreat.com
Travel info: www.samahitaretreat.com/samui
Early bird price:
(full payment November 10 at latest)
Rooms at Samahita Retreat
Share Two-Bedroom Loft: 6270 DKK
Semi Private Room (shared bathroom): 7020 DKK
Single Room: 7770 DKK
Total payment after November 10 +1000 DKK
Please note: a registration fee of 4100 DKK is required to secure your spot.
- Cancellations received 30 days or more before arrival date: 50% of the program rate is non-refundable.
- Cancellations received within 14-29 days to the arrival date: 75% of the program rate is non-refundable.
- Cancellations received within 13 days to the arrival date: full payment is non-refundable.
- Retreat opening is at 5 pm on Saturday January 17. You can check in after 2pm.
- Retreat closes on Saturday January 24. Check out time is 12pm.
- Please bring your own yoga mat.
- All classes are in English.
- Are you traveling with children? Contact us for pricing options.
- Prices do not include airfare.
”Do your practice and all is coming.” ― Sri K. Pattabhi Jois
”Yoga is the cessation of the fluctuations of the mind.” ― Yoga Sutras of Patanjali
"Astanga yoga is 99 percent practice, one percent theory." ― Sri K. Pattabhi Jois
”Everyone can practice Astanga yoga. Except lazy people.” ― Sri R. Sharath Jois
”Whether you think you can or you can't, either way you're right.” ― Henry Ford
"There is no way to happiness. Happiness is the way." ― Thich Nhat Hanh
“Asana practise is for 2 hours. Yoga practise is for 24 hours.” ― Sri R. Sharath Jois
”When the mind is quiet, the asana is correct.” ― Sri K. Pattabhi Jois
”This is not a gym, you are not here to work out. You are here to bring peace to yourself, to know who you are.” ― Sri R. Sharath Jois
”With practice anything is possible.” ― Sri R. Sharath Jois